Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rock n' Roll Summer, Summer Experience

I made the two inside panels of the brochure, I drew a straight gray line down the middle to demonstrate the fold.


My concerns

1.) It folds through the text on the bottom. I know it will still be readable, but maybe that's still not okay. 

2.) There is too much going on for a viewer. To me, all the activity on the page is good because it mimics the Skate Escape feel (fun, active, etc) Although there is a lot going on, it reads easy to me. I worry it may not read as easily to others. 

1 comment:

Nohj said...

I don't think it's too busy. I see a few things, like maybe the center margin should be equivalent for the space between the rounded box and the text that starts with "Every Monday..."

I was also thinking about that scalloped part that is also on your ads. What if it were more grunge? It might be over the top, but maybe like the effect of running over that part of the page with a paint roller that is running out of paint? Or maybe skate tread?

It's really good! You're already almost done?!