Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm married and I have a kid


I got married to my idea of the street signs, and we are not getting divorced because I love it. Marriage is about compromise though, so that is why I am getting rid of the traditional street sign colors on my business cards. I am now depending solely on the pattern to be recognizable as a street sign. For my ads though, I will bring back the original street sign colors and do a series of street sign advertisements.

In other news, this morning I adopted a child, her name is EPSON Stylus 1400, she's beautiful. I think we are going to get along great!

The new card colors are below.

2 comments:

stan anderson said...

Congratulations Papa on the new Epson Printer. Treat it well and it will do the same for you.

I'm with you about the street signs.

David Allen B said...

Does that mean that I am a Grandfather?