Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunil's Home Intro Page


I received great client and peer feedback, thanks guys, keep it coming whenever you want!

I have not done much with incorporating more colors, but I created a flash intro page. The rest of the pages will look the exact same as the intro page, but will actually be html.

Next step is incorporating video, and I am nervous/excited about that because I have no idea how to do it. After that, I will work on getting more colors in there as well. Lastly, the client was inspired my Skate Escape guy who appeared all over the identity, in case you don't remember:


The client requested a similar treatment with the stick figures from their logo, so I have some work to do with that as well. I'm thinking, one on each page? Maybe holding up a sign that serves as a button. We'll see.

No comments: